Wizz Air Phone Numbers and Emails

Existing Booking (UK)
Send Message

Wizz Air Emails:

Complaints/ Feedback
Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
Customer Service
App, Special Assistance, WIZZ MultiPass
General Info
Investors/ Franchising
Legal
Privacy Inquiries
Media
Press Inquiries, To Advertise in WIZZ Inflight Magazine, To Advertise on WIZZ Boarding Passes
Sales/ Reservations
Full Charter Flights
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails
PissedConsumer Club

Budapest, Budapest 1103
Hungary

Wizz Air Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
gurpreet g Tuy
Check in
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Baggage allowance not explained and was ripped off with £162 for hand luggage never experienced such a bad experience and tickets went out of roof keeping in mind we had 3 tickets

MuhammedSuayip G
Flight Cancellation

Subject: Request for Rescheduling of Flights under EC 261/2004 Regulation
Dear Wizz Air Customer Service,
I hope this message finds you well. My name is Muhammed Suayip Gorgoz, and I am writing regarding the recent cancellation of my flights bought through Kiwi.com for Wizz Air flights on August 10th, departing from Milan Malpensa to Kutaisi at 08:55, and on September 3rd, departing from Kutaisi to Milan Malpensa at 06:00.
As per the regulations outlined in EC 261/2004, I understand that in the event of flight cancellation, passengers are entitled to either a refund or rebooking on the next available flight.

However, I would like to exercise my right to request a rescheduling of the flights rather than opting for a refund.
Upon conducting thorough research online, I have found that there are no direct flights from Italy to Georgia on the same dates of August 10th and September 3rd. However, I have identified a suitable alternative. There is a Wizz Air flight from Milan Malpensa to Kutaisi on August 9th at 19:50, which would be convenient for me to take. Therefore, I kindly request that you reschedule my flight to this alternative date and time.
Regarding the return flight from Kutaisi to Milan Malpensa, there are no suitable options available for me to reach Milan by the evening of September 4th, as I need to be in Milan by then to catch a flight to London Gatwick.

However, I have identified an alternative solution. There is a Wizz Air flight from Kutaisi to Milan Malpensa on September 4th at 20:25. If you could arrange for this flight, along with the connecting flight from Milan Malpensa to London Gatwick on September 5th at 18:45, I would be satisfied with these arrangements.

Please note that I am willing to cover any additional costs incurred due to overnight stay in Milan.
I kindly request that you consider my proposed alternative flight schedule and make the necessary arrangements accordingly. Your cooperation in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Sincerely,
Muhammed Suayip Gorgoz

Samer S Zsb
Worst Airlines I've ever encountered

Dear Travelers,
I want to share a recent nightmare with Wizz Air during my flight on January 25, 2024, from Paris BVA to Vilnius.
Arriving over 3.5 hours early, I got blindsided by a sneaky 47 euros check-in fee at the counterno warning from Wizz Air or Booking.com about this hidden charge.
To make matters worse, I tried paying online for the airport check-in, being well within the 3-hour window. However, the website tricked me into paying for the return flight instead of the targeted one.

When I called customer service, it cost me an extra 10 euros for an international call, and the staff's irresponsiveness and rude attitude with mixed opinions only added to the chaos.
This deceiving website and extra fees ended up doubling my original cost to 148 euros instead of 87 euros.
Beyond the financial hit, this experience ruined my trip. Wizz Air's lack of transparency, hidden fees, and unhelpful customer service are inexcusable.
I'll be sharing my story across social platforms, urging others to avoid Wizz Air.
Spread the word, choose transparency.

Guest-5562404
Bad customer service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Your customer service is very poor and bad , i have try all the way to contact your support team true your app but nothing or anything is there to help me to resolve my issue and also your customer service number doesnt work. It was my first time using your airline but got very poor customer service

How Good is Wizz Air's Customer Service?

Chyanna Doz
Chyanna Doz
Feels Disappointed | Apr 16, 2024

Horrible english, dont understend in english, no more , thank you

Laveah Sfe
Laveah Sfe
Feels Disappointed | Apr 01, 2024

It’s not helpful at all as I ask the customer service to reserve seat for my travel on 22 April they said before 24 hours only we have to do that this is not at all good all airlines allow to book seat in advance this is the only airline need to get.cash from customer at the time of departure so not helping passanger at all

Phylliss Pqc
Phylliss Pqc
Feels Disappointed | Apr 01, 2024

It’s the worst service I have ever had with any airline

Solange T Gvr
Solange T Gvr
Feels Disappointed | Mar 27, 2024

Because they don't answer me and they don't give me my compensation and takes 2 months already.

Lasse B Nhr
Lasse B Nhr
Feels Disappointed | Mar 22, 2024

Not working, impossible to get contact

Ania Duv
Ania Duv
Feels Disappointed | Mar 13, 2024

My fly was delayed for about 8H and i didn’t get a specific answer, there was no agency to claim the compensation money for all the time lost, i want to claim that if it is possible

Summary of Wizz Air Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Wizz Air?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “You cancelled my flight”
  • “Cancelled flight”
  • “Cancellation of flight”

Request for Information Question:

• “Baggage question”
  • “Confirming”
  • “Don't have confirmation flight”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change flight”
  • “Change the destination of the return leg of a flight”
  • “I want change my nationality anger did ceck in”

Refund Question:

• “Refund of cancelled flighz”
  • “Refund not done”
  • “I want to get my money back”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “My payment is pending, my flight is leaving tomorrow and I can't check in.”
  • “I have a problem with payment ticket”
  • “GuyBecause I first try to do online check in, then I had to pay 180 kroner after selecting my seat on the wizz app, but the payment failed for unknow reason. After that the check in page interface was always showing an error and I couldn't check in a”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Damaged buggy”
  • “Booking issue”
  • “The phone number didn’t work”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I did not receive a payment confirmation email”
  • “Cargo por tarjeta de embarque”
  • “Lost item”

Account Question:

• “Forgotten passport in the airplane”
  • “Can't use my wizz account”
  • “I need to pull my money out Wizz account”

Cards Question:

• “Boarding card issue”
  • “I D card and EU settlement”
  • “Wizz air is not accepting my bank card”

Staff Question:

• “Appalling services and additional charges”
  • “Wrong information received from the customer service in Wizzair app - privillege pass cost mentioned by chatbot 199 eur, while paid 249 eur. Cannot add privillege pass to an existing booking”
  • “Customer service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Wizz air site down”
  • “Problems check in the wizzair site does not work”
  • “Website crash”

Employment Question:

• “My flight w43851 is delayed”
  • “Delayed flight number W43846, more than 5 hours. I need to rebook”
  • “Hello! i has problem with the flight in 12 febrary i was travelling from bari to tirana with wizz air.flight delayed and we wait in airport for almost 4 hours.i lost my job another day spend for eating in airport.”

Other Question:

2.1
Turkish Airlines
2386 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Wizz Air? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup